Jumma Mubarak Status
May our deeds attract Allah's love, noor and barakah. Jummah is the Most Beautiful day of the week. This special day comes to our life every six days. We must be thankful to Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) for such a blessed day.
Jumma holds special importance for followers of Islam… Listening to Khutba and mingling with fellow Muslims on this day is beautiful to experience!
Cut Your nails
Put on good clothes
Pray Jumma prayer
Make a lot of Duaa
Recite Surah Al Kahf
Send blessings to our Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam)
Do as many good Deed As Possible
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
- Whoever reads Surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next.
- Friday is near, Don’t worry dear, Clean clothes wear, Forget all the fear, Eyes shed the tear, Enjoy the new year.
- Thanks, Allah for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
- Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and hajj is the balance of life.
- Pray Allah Almighty... And show some faith & dignity... Quran be at ur side... Islam giving u a pride…. Sunnah be a light u. That will glow and let u do... All the acts make u feel... Nothing but this land is real…!! Jummah Mubarak!!
- The best gift you can give someone is dua. Jummah Mubarak!
- When you make dua, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
- Be Happy, Not because everything is good, But because you can see the good side of Everything.
- Do you best and Allah will do the Rest.. jummah Mubarak.
- Unquestionably, To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. Quran 10:55
Jumma Mubarak Pics with Dua
Jumma Mubarak Status for Whatsapp
- There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah. – Jummah Mubarak
- It is difficult to be patient but to waste the rewards of patience is worse.
- Patience is a pillar of faith. – Jumma Mubarak
- A sincere dua from the heart is the best of gifts
- Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you. jumma tul wida
- Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak
- O turner of hearts! Make my heart firm upon Your religion. Amen
- Pray for Others, Don’t be selfish & just pray for yourself. Want for others what you want for yourself. Feel your heart grow with love. Jummah Mubarak
- Without Allah… There can be neither peace nor comfort. – Jummah Mubarak Status
- Satan Loves a sad person Don’t let him mess with your mind.
- Life is a journey from Allah to Allah, so let us make it for Allah. Jumma Mubarak Status
- If you knew how powerful the Sujood is, you would have never lift your head off of the ground.
- Success isn’t money or fame Its about stand in prayer 5 times a day.
- Happiness is Waking up for fajr without an Alarm.
- Ya Allah, I’ve wronged my soul, So forgive me. AmeenShare on popular social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google Plus etc.
- "Happy Jumma Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah bless you with happiness and success in all your endeavors."
- "On this blessed day of Jumma, may Allah shower His blessings upon you and your loved ones. May He guide you on the right path and keep you safe from all harm."
- "Jumma Mubarak to everyone. Remember to always be kind, help those in need, and spread love and peace wherever you go."
- "May Allah accept all our prayers and grant us forgiveness on this sacred day of Jumma. Let us strive to be better Muslims and lead a life that is pleasing to Him."
- "Jumma Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters around the world. May Allah bless you with happiness, peace, and prosperity in this life and the hereafter."
- "Remember, Jumma is not just another day of the week. It is a special day, a day of forgiveness, a day of mercy, and a day of blessings. Make the most of it and seek Allah's forgiveness."
- "Jumma Mubarak to all my fellow Muslims. May Allah shower His blessings upon you and your family, and may He guide you to the straight path."
- "On this blessed day of Jumma, let us pray for the well-being of all humanity, for peace and harmony in the world, and for an end to all the suffering and injustice."
- "Jumma Mubarak to all. Let us remember to be grateful for all the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon us and to always strive to be better Muslims."
- "On this sacred day of Jumma, let us pray for the health and safety of all those affected by the pandemic. May Allah heal the sick, protect the vulnerable, and guide us through these difficult times."
- "Jumma Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in Islam. May Allah grant us the strength to overcome our trials and tribulations and the wisdom to make the right decisions."
- "On this blessed day of Jumma, let us pray for the unity of the Muslim ummah, for an end to all the conflicts and divisions, and for a world that is free from oppression and injustice."
- "Jumma Mubarak to everyone. Remember to always be humble, show kindness to others, and strive to make a positive difference in the world."
- "On this sacred day of Jumma, let us pray for the peace and prosperity of our country, for the safety of our leaders, and for the progress and development of our society."
- "Jumma Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah bless you with success in this life and the hereafter, and may He grant you the highest place in Jannah."
- These are just a few Jumma Mubarak quotes to inspire and motivate you. Remember, Jumma is a special day in the Islamic calendar, and it is a time for reflection, gratitude, and prayer. May Allah bless us all on this day and always.